Our Company

Originally incorporated in 1959, QCD has been involved in the supply of industrial, marine and shade textiles and hardware for over 25 years. A change of ownership in 2006 and dedicated staff has led to consistent growth in the company and in 2012 QCD moved to new premises in Sandringham to continue this expansion. The start of 2013 also bought about changes with QCD now having a permanent account manager and branch in Christchurch.

We are consistently adding to our range of products from around the world and bringing leading edge textiles and related hardware to the New Zealand market.

About the team at QCD Limited New Zealand